Tuesday 10 May 2011

For God so loved the world..

I often ponder how much of my true feelings I share on this blog, how much I want to be putting out for all to read. Tonight I am taking a risk, I hope you understand my thought and my heart.


This week I received an email from my Dad that a close family friend and sister in Christ, Ineke, had passed away. I was shell shocked, Ineke had been battling cancer for many years, but her death hurt. It drove home the feeling of separation from those I love. Ineke was an amazing person.
Later that evening while I was sitting with friends someone asked me what was wrong, I with shared them that Ineke had lost her battle with cancer.

But that.. that is a lie.


Ineke did not lose any battle and cancer did beat her.

Christ won. 

Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour won.

As much as we hurt I know without  a doubt in my mind that there is rejoicing, celebrating in the heavenly realms as God gathers one of his daughters to spend eternity with Him.
Ineke, I miss you. You truly are an inspiration and example to me.


John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

God bless,
Ben

1 comment: