Tuesday 19 April 2011

Waddle away.

Short blogpost (seems to be the trend these days)

I just want to mention to the world that my nephew is awesome! Simeon (my older, wiser yet less handsome brother) sent me some video last week after Ians 1st birthday.
One of my favourite ones is him absolutely wiping out when catching the leg of the high chair, and I mean absolutely WIPING OUT! He has learned to waddle recently, I call it a waddle cause I am not sure (as a physical education professional) that it is actually walking :p Yes, he moves by stepping one foot after another, but it looks so funny that it is definently a waddle!

It is when I see little videos like that that I really miss home, miss my siblings, nephew, parents, fiancee. Makes me not wonder why I am here, I know why I am here and I know why thats important, but it just makes me long to have everybody around me. Someday that will happen. Until then..

God bless,
Ben


1 comment: